Saturday, March 22, 2014

Better U Challenge #5 Round Table Session


Wednesday, February 5, 2014 meeting was relaxing and enjoyable. When we arrived at the Women’s Health Center, we were all greeted by the lovely Kristina De Coster who made us comfortable until Whitney Martin arrived for our round table session. Ha! Little did we know it would be one-on-one interviews that night.

Really, the interviews should be easy as pie with Whitney interviewing us. She is marvelous at making us all feel comfortable. I used to never have an issue with my memory but have undergone several tests the last few months for having a short-term memory problem. In the years past, I have ran for Boone County Board, taught how to pass the postal exam tests, and have written several books, two mysteries and a historical cookbook. I am working on two more cookbooks, one of which will be about healthy eating. The other is a science fiction. But with writing, I can sit and go over my notes and review everything. It doesn’t have to be spontaneous.

All of us ladies have become so close that a little shenanigans went on while taking a group photo. Several group shots were taken to get a great photo. Fun was had by all.

I am looking forward to the next two weeks with the dinner and luncheon. Don’t forget to make your appointments for your hair, makeup and reservations. I will truly miss each and every one of you. I hope we keep in touch with our progress long after our journey here is complete.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment