Saturday, March 22, 2014

Biggest Loser Photos at Beginning of Race 2013

 
The photo above shows us rounding the corner. I finished the 5K which is about 3.2 miles in 50 minutes. Today I would be lucky to make one mile. It has been a very long winter with no exercise.
 
AS YOU CAN SEE IT IS RAINING MORE TOWARD THE END/BELOW
 
There were 2400 plus entrants for this Biggest Loser run/walk event in the photo below. I finished at number 322 which amazed even me. As we began we had to go up hill and around a curve. When we practiced for the walk, we walked on a straight, level bike path. I recommend practicing with hills and other obstacles. As you can see, it was raining and in the 60's, perfect weather for me. I also had to figure out how not to trip people behind me with the cane. You can't see it in my right hand in this view because it was behind me at the moment. Not good!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment